At our school we have these little white tabs in every classroom. They are used so we can slide our doors open and closed without having to go outside and lock them because if a real shoot out is happening all you have to do is remove the tab because the classrooms are always locked. And so during lunch my teacher isn't in her classroom so she removes the tab, and 3 times in a row I've been locked out. The first time she kept telling me to turn the knob and i was turning it was just locked. And the same exact thing happened to me in math class.
All of the life experiences I've ever had taught me a lot. Including my 2 nephews being born. One of my most joyful days happened on September 21st, 2013. I became an uncle! His name was Joshua and he was my sister's baby, but to get the baby out.... She needed a c-section which is where the doctors cut her open. At this time I was walking to school and it was nice and sunny outside with the wind whistling through the air, *Ding* it was a text from my mom... and it was a picture of my little nephew. My mouth opened up wide, I couldn't believe that I was an uncle, it felt like joy and excitement both punched me at the same time. During school I couldn't stop talking about how excited I was to become an uncle. But then something brought me back in time thinking about...... *Rewind 5 Months* It was a cold cold day, I had grabbed my bag and went to school, but I forgot to grab something important and I ran out the door so my dad c...
Comments
Post a Comment