Skip to main content

March 30th, 2018

So like about a month ago we started this podcast named Serial and it really happened, the murder of Hae Min Lee and the suspects are Adnan Syed and Jay, so investigator Sarah Keonig re-opened the case because it happened in 1999 and wow a new trial for Adnan Syed was announced a few days ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Identity

I have many things that define me. Not by just looks but by my culture and family and lifestyle. Of course I am black/African American. I have a long history of bad things and good things that has happened to my culture. My family is Christian and we love to go to church. Our family is actually known and for generations passed down to sing. We are very spiritual and when I'm over my mom's house we usually listen to gospel music. I am a brother of 2 and an uncle of 3. My brother and sister both have kids, Daylena and DaS'hown. And my brother has 1 child that is a girl; Shonti. And my sister has 2 boys, Joshua who turned four on september 18th and my other nephew Jordan who turned 1 year old in July 21st. My mom is a really great cook, but she inspired me to want to be a professional cook, I want to learn how to cook better than her. Even though I am only 13, I still have jobs like most 13 year olds have a job to be students. But I have my own jobs probably a lot of people...

All Grown Up

Where I would be in 10 years would be a cook. (I have back up jobs which are a building manager or a lawyer because they make lots of money.) When I'm all grown up I'll have a nice house with three of my dream cars, a Flex which is a car that can hold like 12 people I've been in one on the way to church carrying all the members. Another car would be a drop top Mercedes, I want a drop top because I like the wind blowing in my face on the expressway and it looks really awesome, I've been in a drop top car only once in my whole entire life. Lastly the car that I would want would be a 3 wheeled motorcycle because I don't know how to ride a bike so the 3 wheels would help. But, I'd love for my nice house to be fully furnished and have a big beautiful garden. A long time from now I see my self cooking for people in my own restaurant and living a normal life. Later on in life I would be living with my girlfriend because at 23 I would be too young for a wife even though...

Outsiders Connection to Another Article

Healing ‘Brick City’: A Newark Doctor returns home relates to The Outsiders in different ways. In both the article and the book they resemble heroism and lots of struggle, loss, and sacrifice.     “My past wasn’t always perfect. I grew up in a single-parent home with five siblings [in a] drug-infested community”. This relates to The Outsiders because, Johnny gave back to be apart of tomorrow. He risked his life in a burning church, to save children. He was a brave hero, and the the man gave back by also saving lives as a doctor, and his mother’s words of the wiser set him up for life to help his community.     “Through my mother’s way of handling life, she always made sure that I understood the need to give back.... She always said, ‘Once you make it, you have to come back and help other people.’ Too often, in Newark especially, I see so many professionals that do make it out — they don’t return. And I think that’s a crime in itself.... You have to have some soci...